As guidance from the CDC and HHS comes through we are following these recommendations and making changes whenever necessary.
- We are encouraging those who are able to stay home to do so.
- Any patients with fever cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days and those exposed to anyone with these symptoms are being asked to postpone their appointments.
- We have staggered our appointments to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any given time.
- If it becomes necessary to change/limit our office hours or to close we will make that announcement here on our website and on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/reboundphysicaltherapyrockville/
- If changes in our office hours will affect your scheduled appointments we will call you directly and reschedule with you over the phone.
Here are links to accurate information and updates on Covid-19:
State of Maryland: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html