Rebound Physical Therapy is open and working diligently to ensure the highest level of care during this difficult time.
In our effort to reduce the number of patients in our clinic at any given time, we have spaced out appointment times and have staggered the shifts of our providers.
The following will continue:
- Requiring all patients to wash their hands with soap and water before and after their PT session at the sink in our office.
- Technicians cleaning every item of equipment after each use.
- Our therapists washing their hands regularly before and after working with a patient.
- Regular cleaning throughout the day of our waiting area, doors, knobs, and handles.
- Our building has porters continually disinfecting all common areas throughout the day.
The following new measures have been implemented:
- Our therapists will wear a mask to protect themselves and their patients.
- We will be limiting the use of large exercise equipment, ie: bikes and weight machines. We encourage you to warm up before coming to the office if it is possible for you to do so safely.
- Patients will be assigned the same table for the duration of each appointment and table usage will be every other table or every second table to ensure recommended distancing.
- Signature requirements have been turned off for credit card payments and touchless payment options like Apple Pay are enabled.
We appreciate your ongoing support of Rebound Physical Therapy as we do our very best to provide you with the level of care you have come to expect and depend on.